Rising above the Ortigas skyline is a modern 54-storey upscale residential condominium tower for high-class, upwardly mobile families and individuals offered at an affordable price. Bring your family to a world of sophisticated elegance, secure in the knowledge that top-notch technology and smart building management will give you a smooth transition into the easy and comfortable life. The AvantGarde Residences gives you and your family world-class architectural and environmental design at a strategic flood-free location for a fun-filled and worry-free lifestyle. Exclusive access to your condominium unit together with round-the-clock surveillance of common areas will safeguard your family’s safety and privacy.
The AvantGarde Residences’ unobstructed exterior and classy interior spaces provide your home with enjoyable living areas, natural lighting, climate control, easy access for handicapped persons, and convenience for the young and old. Move into your high-tech and high-touch comfort zone to relax and enjoy panoramic vistas of the upbeat cityscape below you. Let advanced architecture and interior design empower you and your loved one as you live the elegant lifestyle.
View My Saved Places in a larger map
Advantages of Living at the Avantgarde Residences
1. Affordable Price
2. Location Location Location – Within the Ortigas Central Business District
3. Superior Product – Only 121 Units for the whole building(no studios, no 1 bedroom units). Four (4) units per floor. Each unit has at least three (3) parking spaces.
4. Energy- Saving Climate Control – All units are equipped with inverter type of air-conditioning system. The building uses double-paned, low-emissivity glass curtain wall.
5. The building has 3,500 square meters of Amenities included here are the two heated pools, spa and function rooms among others.
6. Designed by multi-awarded architect Philip H. Recto, sisters Ivy and Cynthia Almario for the interior, and national artist Ildefonso Santos for the landscaping.
7. Flood-free site overlooking the metropolis
8. 100% emergency electricity
List of Finishes for Residential Units
1. Lighting fixtures with Switches except the chandelier
2. Gypsum Ceiling with coving
3. 1 coat of white painted walls and ceiling
4. Narra Parquet or Engineered wood for bedrooms
5. Kitchen Cabinets with Range hood
6. Cabinets for bedrooms
7. Imported Porcelain tiles for living, dining and den
8. Inverter type of air-conditioning units
9. Toilet fixtures (shower, faucet, lavatory, etc.)
10. Imported tiles at Toilet
11. Telephone, internet and convenience outlets
• Above items subject to change without prior notice
• Materials are subject to availability